Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users. This potent nighttime treatment features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Formulated with soothing bisabolol to minimize irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover. Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
HOW TO USE
In the evening, apply a pea size amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.